Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Vintage Mixer

Do you remember a mixer like this?  I do, my grandmother was a wonderful cook and I remember helping or trying to help her with a mixer just like this.  It wasn't teal but it still brings back lots of fun memories.  This fun image is from Doodle Pantry.  The set is called Ageless Antiques.  This is a huge set with so many fun images it's a must have.  Right now Laurie is running this set free with any purchase, you won't want to miss out!
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Crafting by Design - Childhood Memories (baking with my Grandma)
Crafty Creations - Vintage
Deep Ocean - Vintage
Just Add Ink - Black, Yellow, and Teal

4 comments:

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

love this card, fits perfectly with give a crafter a cookie challenge thank you for joining us. hugs

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, I love this. What great colors and design.

Jenny said...

What a pretty card! Love the colours:)

Deanne Saunders said...

I love it!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper